This guide will help you connect your Zoho Books account with your Zenskar account.
You must have a properly configured Zoho Books account.
- Log into your Zenskar account.
- Go to Settings > Connectors > Zoho and click on the Connect button.
- Complete the authentication using your company’s Zoho account credentials.
- After a successful authentication, you will be redirected to the following page:
- Enable the modules you want to sync with Zoho.
- Invoices: No additional configuration is required for syncing invoices.
- Payments: No additional configuration is required for syncing payments.
- Customers: No additional configuration is required for syncing customers.
Currently, Zenskar supports only one-way sync via the Export only option. Work is in progress for a two-way sync and will be available soon.
Taxes are not synced from Zenskar to Zoho. Taxes will be applied by Zoho depending on how your configuration.