The following is a list of various payment methods that can be used with Zenskar:
- Cards - This payment method enables you to accept payments via credit, debit, and prepaid cards, provided you have an integration with a supported payment gateway and a merchant account in place.
- Direct Debit Payments - If you are based in the US, UK, or Europe, you can accept payments via direct debit, processed by methods such as ACH, BACS, SEPA, AutoGiro, BECS, and PADs.
- Credit Transfer - This is an electronic transfer of money from one account to another initiated by the payer.
- Offline Payments - This payment method is used for accepting payments via cash, cheque, or bank transfers.
- Netbanking - This payment method enables customers to complete online payments using their bank credentials, and is a popular option in India.
- UPI - This instant real-time payment system is developed by the National Payments Corporation of India and facilitates inter-bank peer-to-peer and person-to-merchant transactions.