This guide will help you set up Looker as a data source for your Zenskar account.
- Log into your Zenskar account.
- In the left navigation bar, navigate to Metering > Data Sources. In the top-right corner, click + ADD DATA SOURCE.
- In the Set Up Source section of the Add New Data Source page, enter a name for the Looker data source connection.
- Select Looker from the Source Type dropdown.
In the Source Config section of the Add New Data Source page, do the following:
- Domain: the domain that is associated with the Looker instance.
- Client ID
- Client Secret
Looker client ID and client secret
An API key is used to access the Looker API. API keys are created by Looker and consist of a client ID and a client secret. Looker requires an API key to execute commands with the Looker API.
Please read the API Key section in Looker's documentation for instructions on how to generate client ID and client secret.
Several output streams are available from Looker:
- Color Collections
- Content Metadata
- Content Metadata Access
- Integration Hubs
- Lookml Dashboards
- Lookml Models
- Query History
- Scheduled Plans
- User Attributes
- User Login Lockouts