In Zenskar, matrix pricing is a pricing strategy where the cost of a product or service is dependent on multiple dimensions. Region-based pricing is an example of matrix pricing: usage being the first dimension whereas the region of usage is the second dimension. Similarly, Zenskar also uses two dimensions: usage being the first dimension and a user-defined second dimension
Refer the products documentation to learn more about the concept of products in Zenskar.
- Navigate to Contracts > Products, and click on the ADD PRODUCT button.
- Select the Matrix Pricing from the drop-down.
- Select or deselect Metered:
- Fill in all other details, and select all the desired features.
- Save the product.
- The world-famous RO water purifiers are being sold every month.
- Shipping charges depend on:
- the number of RO water purifiers sold (first dimension):
- the destination of shipment (second dimension)
|Destination||Price (USD per unit)|
|Domestic up to 500 miles||10|
|Domestic beyond 500 miles||12|
- We are keeping track of the number of RO water purifiers sold in a given billing period using the
RO Water Purifiersaggregate (metered product).